Handicap Accessible Kitchens Jacksonville
When you choose Home Sweet Accessible Home to build your accessible kitchen, we focus on resolving all of your mobility issues. We can modify your kitchen in multiple ways to make maneuvering easier and keep more elements within easy reach. To have all your questions answered, call us today at 904-342-6844.
Our kitchen designs can include:
- Cabinetry design services - view your new accessible kitchen before work starts.
- ADA-compliant cabinetry - higher toe kicks, lowered wall cabinets and lower counter tops.
- Upgraded lighting - adding recessed ceiling lighting as well as under-cabinet task lighting.
- Roll out shelving - this allows much easier access to items inside your base cabinetry. Trays can also be added to existing cabinetry.
- Garbage disposal and other controls within easy reach.
- Other "Universal Design" techniques - accessible sink and counter lifts, raised oven, raised dishwasher or dishwasher drawers.
- Replacing knobs with handles.
A CAPS builder knows a truly accessible kitchen starts with a barrier-free design that meets the needs of the entire family. Our experienced staff can provide ideas on how to remodel your kitchen affordably while still providing easy access for all.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation.